- The pygmy marmosets at Edinburgh Zoo– my favourite animal that someone adopted in my name for my birthday.
- Even though I missed out on the great West Port Book Festival, there are some great podcasts that let you imagine you were there and Chris Scott’s lovely photos show me what I missed!
- Emory’s impressive Irish Literature collection gets given Eamon Grennan’s papers, making me even more excited to go there next year!
- An intriguing blog I’ve stumbled on recently: Ruthenian Stuff. Translates contemporary Russian poetry to English and other things about today’s Russia.
- This gorgeously designed site full of wonderful cupcake recipes makes me drool on my keyboard.
- The Black Baroque etsy shop is full on these lovely prints onto old book pages. I could definitely go for this butterfly one.
- Want to listen to some wonderful music from Edinburgh? Mayhew played Glastonbury this weekend— wish I could’ve been there to see them.
- A reminder that Edinburgh Book Festival tickets are on sale now, and selling like very delicious literary hotcakes.
* * *
Blogging may be a little patchy over the next week, I have to go down to London for my Visa interview. So any US readers please send good vibes to your embassy and make them let me into your country– I’ll be very good!